Returning Student Registration for 2019-20
Posted on January 10th, 2019
Elk Island Public Schools (EIPS) will once again conduct an online returning student registration process to confirm student registrations for the 2019-20 school year. Families of all returning students will need to complete this process to confirm the school their children will attend for the 2019-20 school year, and to request to attend a non-designated school, if applicable. Returning student registration will take place at the same time as all registrations for the 2019-20 school year: Feb. 1-28, 2019.
Access to the Returning Student Registration Form is provided through the PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you don’t have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account, you will need to set one up before Feb. 1, 2019.
To create a PowerSchool Parent Portal account:
- Go to https://powerschool.eips.ca/public/.
- Click the button labelled, “Create Account.”
- Enter the parent or guardian information. Each account must have a unique email address and username—only one parent account is required regardless of the number of children you have attending EIPS schools.
- Create a username and password of your choice—you’ll need both the username and password to log in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- You must have an Access ID and Access Password for each student that is added to your account. Contact your child’s school to obtain this information.
- Press “Enter.”
If you have any problems setting up the PowerSchool Parent Portal account, contact your child’s school for further assistance.