Back to all posts
- The Oral Health Program will be coming to your child’s school to offer free fluoride varnish for all children from Kindergarten to grade 2.
- We will also provide free dental sealants for all grade1and 2 students who need them.
- If your grade 3 child received sealants from us last year, we will recheck and repair/complete them if needed. A consent package will be sent home with the grade 3 children who had sealants placed last year.
- You can expect a consent package to come home Sep 14th.
- Please read, fill out, sign and return the consent forms to your school by Oct 16th.
- The Oral Health team will be at your school Jan 15-18th & May 7-10th. If you have any questions please call the oral health staff at the Vegreville CHC/PH at 780-631-0016 or 780-632-3331; ext 260.